So this year I decided to go with the sexiest costume of them all….a pizza roll.
- I got a a pillowcase from Target for about $7 in the color “Silver Mink”. There were 2 sizes available, standard and king, my roommate and I were able to make it work with the standard size but it was a bit tricky to get into.
- I cut out a head and arm holes in the pillow case as shown in the photo below.
3. I free handed the Pizza Rolls logo on and colored it in with acrylic paint. They’re about $2 a bottle, so approx. $6 total.
4. I got these Totino’s hats from a promotional food truck in my college town.
5. To finish off the look, I drew on a pizza contour out of normal makeup since I didn’t have face paint.
- Pizza outline – UD 24/7 Glide on pencil in “Demolition”
- Crust – Too Faced Natural Eye Palette “Cashmere Bunny”
- Cheese – Gwen Stefani palette “1987” (I wet my brush with Mac Fix+ to get a more vivid color)
- Pepperoni – Nars Velvet Matte Lip Pencil in “Cruella”
- Green peppers – Maybelline liquid liner in “Polished Green”
- Black olives – Marc Jacobs Highliner
And here’s the final look!
Have a safe Halloween!