All eyeshadows used are from Urban Decay’s Naked 2 Palette
1. Prime lid with Urban Decay Primer Potion in Original
2. Sweep “Half Bakes” all over lid” with a flat shader brush
3. Going in with a fluffy brush, apply “Busted” into the outer corner and up into the crease
4. Using an angled brush, sweep “Busted” under the lash line
5. Using the same brush, apply “Half Baked” under the lash line in the inner corner
6. Apply winged liner across the lid with MAC’s 210 brush, I’m using Maybelline’s gel liner in “Blackest Black”
7. Apply a second winged line above the black line using a colored eyeliner, I’m improvising and using Maybelline’s Color Tattoo cream eye shadow in “50 Edgy Emerald”
Special thanks to my roommate Rebekah for being my model!
Please comment, like, and share!